Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Tyler!

Tyler turned 2 February 27th. When you ask him how old he is, he says "two" and holds up his pointer finger and his thumb. We had a small celebration with just our family and a homemade yellow birthday cake with chocolate frosting. Tyler got a big "fire-fire" engine as one of his presents.
He's really into trucks and asks us to read his truck book over and over (his favorites are the backhoe and the fire engine). 
Karissa:  We like to play babies together. Tyler talks cute.
Kyle: I like to kiss him and beat him up.
James: I love it when Ty ask me to snuggle and gives me kisses and hugs. When I walk down the hall holding him he always points to the picture on the wall and says, "Jesus!" really loud.
Chanelle: Tyler loves to get into my makeup (or make-make as he says). He's a lover and gives LOTS of kisses- to us, to his brothers and sister, to his friends in nursery, to produce that we buy.

We love our two year old!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this kid! He is so darn cute in nursery that I just want to take him home with me most weeks! By the way, Bayer talks about Tyler sometimes when we ask him about nursery and I think it is so cute when kids start knowing each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kid has the most darling little face ever! I am glad your 2 year old is so good and loving. Mine is naughty with a capital N!!

    ReplyDelete