Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Getting Crafty

This is a project I put together for the little boys room. If you look closely, you can see that all of the "animals" are made of hand and footprints. Each one is one of us. James is the giraffe, Trevor's little foot is the monkey, I'm the elephant, Kyle is the turtle, Tyler's the tiger and Karissa is the lion.



For a girl in our wards bridal shower, I made cupcakes and cut out shapes on the cricut to decorate with. I got the idea from Jill (my sister in law) when she did something similar for Trevor's blessing. I was happy with how my projects turned out!

4 comments:

  1. cute cute! how did you ever find time for that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are AWESOME!! I totally want to make some. How much fun will those be to look at in the future? They look GREAT! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are both way cute projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cupcakes are so adorable! I love it.

    ReplyDelete