Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sundays


Karissa and Kyle were in the Primary Program at the end of October. They both did really well. They spoke clearly into the microphone, and Karissa even had her scripture memorized. I could hear them singing, too, and they kept looking over at James and I to make sure we were watching. Primary programs are the best!


Here we are on the day of Trevor's blessing. James did a great job. We had all of our California family there, around 30 people. It was great to have all the cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents. We were so glad to have their support and get to spend time with them!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh...Look at your darling little family. Seriously. You guys look so CUTE!! I love how happy Trevor looks in this picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking absolutely wonderful. Love the family photo. I love what Tyler has been doing while you are feeding. Jocelyn use to tell me while I was feeding Kelsey, "Mom, I am making bad choices". Kelsey got fed up with that and after 5 months she gave up breast feeding because she was tired of being thrown off the breast while eating so I could contain children. I will be interested to see what happens with this child. You'll have to give me some tips on how to manage it with four. I am really freaked out about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James really did do a great job giving a blessing. It would be hard and weird to say that someone didn't-they are all unique and beautiful but while he was talking it really caught my attention and i dont' know it was just nicely said :) unlike this comment that is one big run on lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your family photo!! Sooo cute! And rare to get all 6 of you in a picture I bet.:) The primary program was so sweet this year, minus that one kid who just laughed for a full minute into the mike. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys look so good. What a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Chanelle. I'm thinking Christmas card photo. Thanks again for having us out. It was a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the family picture! How wonderful to have so many family members at the baby blessing.
    I too love the primary programs! Hanna totally knew her part by heart and then got too shy, so Danny had to say it for her. Loved the post of Tyler, the potato in the dishwasher, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete