Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve Bowling

Every Christmtas eve our family goes bowling together. This year, we had three little bowlers at Morongo lanes- Karissa, Kyle and Tyler. James and I watched and helped, and Trevor slept through the whole thing. It was a close game, but Tyler ended up winning by one point. He liked to carry the bowling balls up to the ramp himself and push it down. He even had a little dance he did when the ball hit the pins. Karissa liked to do "granny-style," rolling the ball through her legs. She says, "I loved it." Kyle says, "I liked doing the balls [motioning with his hands], like throwing it.


5 comments:

  1. I love having Christmas traditions-that's a great one. The kids are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time visiting with you guys! It was great that the kids all played so good together.
    I didn't save your # give me a call I really need some more ideas for meals and I forgot the coupon website you like. Thanks, Jen
    702-327-7501

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun tradition. I didn't even think bowling alleys would be open on Christmas Eve but I guess what isn't open these days. Looks like fun and you are looking good as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bowling on Christmas Eve! What a GREAT idea! We should do that too. My kids would love it! I hope you survived the holidays...Now back to the same old right?

    ReplyDelete