Monday, September 14, 2009

I ate so much...


How is it that saying goes? "I ate so much they're gonna have to roll me outta here?" Sadly, that was my situation at Ruby's last weekend. I ate a little bit too much, and somehow the combination of the food and all the baby weight was too much for me to handle. I slid over to get out of the booth...and just kept sliding. Next thing you know, I was on the floor. James (when he stopped laughing enough to speak), asked "Did you trip on something?" No. No, I didn't. I literally just rolled out of the booth onto the floor. As we left the waitress said, "Try to stay on your feet!" Thanks, I'll do that.

4 comments:

  1. That HI-larious!! Seriously. Who does that?!? Only 25 more days to go and then you can't use the excuse of a baby causing these problems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that is too funny! i'm glad you are laughing about it, pregnancy hormones would make most cry about that, but that had me laughing...i haven't falled or rolled out of anywhere yet but i do sit on the ground a long LONG time before i get up to do something...i have to mentally prepare to "haul" my butt off the ground :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! People are so kind that they kept saying to me "you are the cutest pregnant person." um, yeah right. I felt about as huge as I could be and seriously felt like I could be rolled around. It probably would have been easier than walking! Not long to go now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! That's pretty funny! At least you can blame it all on the little baby boy you've got throwing your balance off. I can't believe you only have 2 weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete