Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mallo


Mallorie (my sister) and Brian (my future brother in law, even though that's not official) came for a visit this weekend. The kids were thrilled to have them here and begged them to stay longer. Mallo came back on Tuesday before heading to the Redlands temple to do baptisms, so we got a little extra time with her. Kyle really wants Brian to become his Uncle Bob. I told him that Brian could be his uncle, but not his Uncle Bob, but Kyle would really like him to be Uncle Bob. We'll see what can be done about that.

Karissa was in the Cherry Festival Parade this weekend with her Daisy troop. Brian and Mallo sat with us and cheered her on. We also saw the movie "UP". I totally recommend it! I cried a few times, it was so good. Okay, I am pregnant, but still, it had a good message. Mallorie and Brian also babysat while James and I got a spa treatment. My 45 minute pregnancy massage was wonderful!


2 comments:

  1. Funny about Kyle and Uncle Bob. We want to see Up, I've heard is so good. We don't have a theater in town, so we'll have to see it in Vegas sometime.
    Anyway, I can't believ you're having another boy! First of all I didn't even know you were pregnat 2nd I can't believe it's almost been 3 years since we've seen eachother! Didn't you say (before you had Karissa) that you always pictured yourself with lots of boys? I guess Karissa just had to be first to help you keep them all in-line. Congratulations, we're happy for you guys!
    We're going beach camping the first week of August, maybe you guys could come out and stay a night or 2 if you'd like.
    Are you still planning on doing your preschool? I'm starting mine back up in the fall, this time all liscened and everything. Hoping for 2 or 3 classes with 2 other teachers. I've been approved for 12 students in my preschool area. Anyway, I guess this should have been an email because this is a huge comment, sorry. Glad to see you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all... I really think that this is the best title for a blog! I would be fine if you named them all mallo. Your blog might even get more popular! Who knows... Second of all that was a really fun weekend playing with them!

    ReplyDelete