Thursday, June 25, 2009

At the Lake







My family just got a membership to Lake Mission Viejo, so we were able to rent a party boat last Saturday and go out.
Unfortunately, it was freezing cold and Tyler was NOT HAPPY about wearing a life jacket. All he wanted to do was tear that thing off, and when I wouldn't do it, he layed face down on the floor and cried. I finally gave in!
We had lunch on the boat, and after, it had warmed up a little and the kids were able to swim.
We will definitely go again on a warmer day, and next time James can come with us too! (He was at a work meeting all day.)

1 comment:

  1. I just found your saving pennies blog. You are impressive! It sounds like fun to save so much money and I would love to learn how you do it. I'm guessing my first stop is to get the Sunday paper for coupons. I'd love to chat with you about it sometime!

    ReplyDelete