Friday, January 22, 2010

Snow day!!


We woke up this morning to SNOW! The kids were so excited. They played outside all morning, until it was time to take Karissa to school.

But when we got there, school was closed!


Tyler kept holding snow, until his hands were frozen, then he cried and cried until they warmed up.
Kyle got cold outside. He said, "My feet are freezing! Mom, is there a thing like gloves for your feet?"
I said, "Yeah, it's called socks."
"Oh! Yeah! And tennis shoes...I was wearing my flip flops."
That's my California boy!

5 comments:

  1. No way, snow! My kids never tire of it and it seems we have it for at least 6 mos. out of the year. I can't believe they cancelled school-what wimps! Cool pictures. Love those kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!!! I can't believe it. Right here in California. Your kids will always remember that! How much fun! I had no idea. Love the pictures. Thanks for showing us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I already commented on the other post but since you commented on my blog I will return the favor. It is so weird that you guys can get snow. Has it been really rainy there like in MV? People love the snow here too cuz it rarely snows. The little children all do snow dances to try and make it snow. I want to throw a snowball at them and THEN see how they like the snow! I'm so glad I'm out of Rexburg right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I love it! That's the way it should be when you raise your kids the proper CA way! :)
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha that is pretty funny...flip flops...that's awesome school was closed, i was wondering how teachers were going to be able to get anything thru the kids heads with snow outside!

    ReplyDelete