Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wilson Phillips Concert


On Wednesday we went to the Wilson Phillips concert with our neighbors, the Greenes. After a good dinner at their house, we headed over to Stewart Park. It was a really good show! They did a lot of their songs (most of which I recognized, since wilson phillips was one of the few tapes I owned when I was younger), plus a lot of their parents songs (Beach Boys). It's a lot more fun when you know the songs and can sing along. The kids didn't alst until the end, so we had to leave before we got to hear "Hold On for one more day," an old favorite for both James and me.

3 comments:

  1. FUN! I wish I could have been there!! I can't believe that you only have 61 days until your baby is born!! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, hi--I had to delete my comment because it sounded like I was being mean, when really I just love you two!

    ReplyDelete