Sunday, January 2, 2011

December


Bass Pro Shop- Santa's workshop


Trevor climbing on the boat at Bass Pro Shop

Tammy's Christmas party. It was a Khoury's restaurant in Long Beach. It was great to see family we haven't seen in a long time.

Ruby's- Christmas Eve lunch

Me at Ruby's

Dessert. I love that Tyler is imitating Karissa here.

Christmas eve bowling- our Neilson family tradition. The kids had bumpers and sometimes used the ramp... Tyler was the winner (with a little help from mom and dad).

Christmas Eve Jammies


4 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! I love your traditions. A lunch out and bowling sound so perfect for Christmas Eve! The kids in their new jammies is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bowling tradition! I remember thinking that last year and how that would be so much fun for my kids. We should give it a go. Glad you had a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have special Christmas eve traditions since we spend most of Christmas day with extended family and felt like we couldn't really have any Christmas day traditions. The kids really look forward to bowling and Christmas Eve waffle dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you have such blonies. I thought for sure one of them would be dark but no. You are looking good as usual.

    ReplyDelete